Hotshot Gate Repairs does not work on Mighty Mule, Osco, and PowerMaster, GTO, Estate, FAAC, and Aleko gate operators.
Which Gate Operator is Right for My Gate?
Our technicians at Hotshot Gate Repairs makes sure to fit the right type of gate operator with your gate. To determine this, we will need:
- The type of gate it will be used for- A swing or slide gate
- The total length of the gate
- The total weight of the gate
The operation and longevity of your automatic gate operator depends on the state of your gate. Before any automatic gate operator is install, we have a technician inspect your gate to make sure it is in optimal condition to support an automatic gate opener free of charge.
Our technicians check your gate for the following before installing a gate opener:
- Check to make sure the hinges on the gate are in good condition and without friction
- Check to make sure the post is not leaning or has any other defect
- Check to make sure which way the gate opens when dealing with a swing gate. This determines where the arm is going to go, i.e. articulating arms vs non articulating arms
To install or replace your new operator, we also take in consideration on where the power from the unit is coming from. We can run the power to your gate operator from the nearest power supply or can also determine if a solar powered unit is right for your property.
Call a Repair Company You Can Trust!
We know that our customers would like to have high quality work that is done right the first time That is why Hotshot Gate Repairs makes sure that our repairs and installations are done by highly trained and professional technicians.
Our staff at Hotshot Gate Repairs are more than happy to answer all your questions regarding the repair or installation of your automatic gate operator. We make sure to give you an honest and affordable price. Call a repair company you can trust, call Hotshot Gate Repairs today!